President: ALHAJI.(DR.) AHMAD TEJAN KABBAH
Office of The President.
- The Pulic Service
- Public Order and Public Safety
- Office Accommodation
- Aliens (including their Repatriation) Deportation
- Citizinship and Naturalisation
- Commission of Inquiry
- Commission for strategic Mineral Resources., Reconstruction and Development
- National Committee for Recontruction, Rehabilitation and Resettlement
- National Committee for Disarmament, Demobilisation and Reintegration
- Exercise of the Prerogative of Mercy
- The Cabinet
- Co-ordination between ministries
- Cabinet archives and custody of Constitutional Documents
- Authentication of Acts of Parliament Sealing of Oaths
- Co-ordination and Supervision of Civil Service Personnel in the discharge of all official duties.
- Chairman of the Administrative Postings Committee and the Regrading Committee.
- Responsibility for ensuring Promotions of Civil Service Personnel in collaboration with the Office of the President, the Establishment Secretary's Office, and the Public Service Commission.
- yearly credit score reports the implementation of Public Service Finance Reform Programmes.
- Other duties as may be assigned by His Excellence the President.
Ministry of Defence
- National Defence & Security
- National Finance Monitoring
- Relations with Sierra Leone's Ex-Servicemen's Association.