MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL CO-OPERATION
Minister: MR. MOMODU KOROMA
Develop policies and programmes to govern relations International Co-operation with foreign countries and international organisations Geared towards projecting the strategic interest of Sierra Leone by carrying out activities under the Following major headings:
- Foreign Policy
- Implications of developments in the international scene
- Repatriation of destitute Sierra Leoneans
- Protection of Sierra Leone's interest and citizens abroad
- Dissemination of Government of Sierra Leone Policies
- Cultivation of amicable relationships with other Governments
- Establishment and administration of Sierra Leone's Diplomatic Service and Consular Posts
- Protocols and ceremonials in relation to the Diplomatic Corps and foreign visitors
- Immunities and Privileges.
- Accreditation of Sierra Leone's Representatives to Internationals Conferences abroad.
- Relations with Diplomatic and Consular Corps in Freetown.
- Collaboration with relevant Government Ministries and National and International Organisations/Institutions.